Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Enthusiam

Usually what makes me enthusiastic about learning is when I am motivated. Going to school for 180 days and having to sit in 5 different classes for 67 minutes each can get pretty boring. But even though I sometimes dread waking up early and getting out of bed in the morning, I try to look at the big picture. If I get through these school days and learn what I'm supposed to and get good grades now, my future life will be more successful. When I'm motivated to do something and I succeed in doing it, I feel proud of myself and that is the best feeling. So what makes me enthusiastic about learning is the proud feeling I will have when I learn something new and use that knowledge in school and in the outside world. Also what makes me enthusiastic about learning is when the teacher uses a fun and interesting approach towards a subject. I personally think it is the worst when you have a class that you really do not like, and all we do in the class is take notes and listen to the teacher talk the entire time. If the class is boring and I don't enjoy the subject, why would I be motivated to learn about it? Why should I be enthusiastic to learn more about the subject? Last year, I really enjoyed my chemistry class because chemistry came easy to me and I found it really interesting. I was wide awake in that class and was ready to learn. We got to do experiments and visually see things that we were being taught instead of just simply taking notes on them. Since I was enthusiastic about learning more about chemistry, I got good grades it made me really proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment