Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fliffertown

"Jeremy? I'm going to the hardware store, I'll be back soon."
"Okay Dad."
"And whatever you do, do NOT go in that cellar."
"Yes Dad."

I waited until I heard the front door slam shut before I jumped up and ran over to the cellar door. I quickly took out the copy of my Dad's fingerprint (that I carefully took off of his toothbrush that morning) and placed it on the scanner. Success. Several moments later the giant cellar door slid open and my jaw dropped. I carefully crept down the stairs into an immensely dark room, with only one light on. The light shined on a strange and glorious object, and found myself standing still, in awe. I walked over to the object and read, "Flifferhuzza" and opened its small door. I sat down on a tiny seat inside and I jumped when a strange, robotic voice said "Welcome". My mind was swirling with wondrous thoughts about what this Flifferhuzza could be. "An ice cream machine? No, why would Dad hide an ice cream machine. A toothbrusher? That's dumb. Well, there's only one way to find out." I pushed a giant red button and suddenly, the Earth began to shake. A seat belt was snapped onto my lap, a helmet was dropped onto my head, and suddenly I was shot through a clear tube from the dark cellar of my house into the white fluffy clouds. I landed with a thud and I could not believe what I saw. The Flifferhuzza had taken me to a land among the clouds. A land that goes by the name of "Fliffertown". I stepped out of the Flifferhuzza and was suddenly scooped up by a crowd of "people" that were 3 feet tall, chubby, and had purple skin. Apparently these small little creatures were called Fliffernauts. I tried asking them where I was, but none of them understood me. After wondering around this odd town for hours, I finally found a human. The human went by the name of Sara, and she was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. I was beyond thankful that i finally found a human in this place, and her being pretty was a huge plus. Sara and I became friends and we decided not to go back down to Earth. We got married and stayed in Fliffertown for the rest of our lives. We even raised a small family of Fliffernauts. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment